Stale Chips, Warm Beer

Stale Chips, Warm Beer started as a way to get out all those little ideas that come to you when you can't sleep, when you've nothing in your pantry but a half-empty bag of old chips, when you have one can of beer left that's been left out all day. Unfortunately, it was also started at a time in my life where that really was all I had going for me, so it didn't really go anywhere. Older and if not wiser, at least calmer, I want to give this another go.

The idea is to put little snippets of stories, rants, shower thoughts, whatever I'm thinking about on here to work on my writing skills. I'm terrible at self-motivation, so if I pretend to have an audience expecting something on a time schedule, I'm more likely to stick to that schedule. I have several post topics lined up, but they're mostly rant-based so I'll try to space those out so they aren't so bad. Any story-type things will not be in any kind of order anytime soon, but I would like to eventually serialize a story.

Anyway, since I'm posting this on a Saturday I suppose that'll be my post day.

-Figment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gotta look out for #1

Thinking about the future is hard